You don't need to know any programming language or algorithm to start your bots
LegsBot is an autotrading solution developed by Coinlegs Team for crypto traders
- Smart Trade Bot: Binance Spot, Binance Futures
- DCA Bot: Binance Spot
- Grid Bot : Binance Spot, Binance Futures
- Market Place Bot: Binance Spot, Binance Futures
- Smart Alert Bot: Binance Spot, Binance Futures
- Smart Custom Signal Bot: Binance Spot, Binance Futures
- You can test LEGS bots with your paper trading account without needing your API key
- You need to enter Binance API keys to start bot with your real account. All API keys are stored encrypted.
- While creating API keys, please allow only trading permission, don't allow deposit/withdraw permissions
- If you change API key after you start bot, the bot will continue to run as long as you don't delete old key from the exchange official web site
- You can receive the bot actions via LegsBot Telegram Bot but firstly you need to complete these simple steps
- Our web site doesn't work as expected always on mobile browsers. Our mobile app(IOS and Android) will be released soon. We advice you to use chrome browser on computer for best experience
- If need to have Coinlegs subscription and create alert/custom signals to start bots related with Coinlegs alerts/custom signals
- If you need to have market place signal subscription to start Market Place bot. You can subscribe to Market Place signals here
When you open the bot page, you see running bots and stopped bots (Bot History).
The red and green icon you see in the upper left corner indicates that the bot is working or not. bots send us information about whether it is working or not every 5 seconds. If the icon is green, it means everything is fine and the bot is running.
If the icon is red but your bot is not in the "Bot History" section, then your bot may still be running, but for some reason you cannot receive the information whether the bot is alive or not. If your bot is still at the top of the page and not in the "Bot History" section after 1 minute, please let us know on the feedback page. Probably your bot is working without any problem, you just can't get the information whether your bot is alive or not. Our technical team will solve the issue as soon as possible